Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Pyro4

What kind of car ya got?

Title is pretty self explanatory. Post on here what kind of vehicle you currently have with/without pics. Let's see what kind of whip(s) you all have!

I have a 2010 Honda Accord, attached w/ 3 pics. I've had it for almost 3 years now.

First one doesn't have the rub of the paint anymore. Car got into a fender bender, and the auto shop replaced the rear bumper. But I just keep adding stuff to this car anyways lol.

Would love to get the new Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye, but that's probably in like 5 years once I make some better money. Haha!

20190817_111120.jpg

Snapchat-1798881594.jpg

20200825_094401.jpg

• Like 2

thought about starting this kind of thread myself. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of pictures of my current one, car season was pretty much cancelled last year =(

Donna1.JPG

11 hours ago, Strider said:

thought about starting this kind of thread myself. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of pictures of my current one, car season was pretty much cancelled last year =(

Donna1.JPG

Someone was bound to make a thread about this soon enough haha. But yeah, last year cancelled every damn car show as well...

You got a nice Mustang though. I like that blue color.

2 hours ago, Alpha Pyro4 said:

Someone was bound to make a thread about this soon enough haha. But yeah, last year cancelled every damn car show as well...

You got a nice Mustang though. I like that blue color.

ugh it was brutal. I don't know anything about Honda's unfortunately but yours looks great. I love a clean silver car. good luck on that challenger; would love to just take one down the strip lol

• Like 1

Unfortunately I don't have a mustang or anything like that.

I do enjoy my car though, as it's still decently fast. Just doesn't sound nice or sound like anything special

I have a 2016 Chrysler 200 that I bought way back when, when it only had 13 miles on it after my test drive. And it has been tried and true. 

I think here pretty soon I'm going to be trading it in sadly. I think it's just about time for me to get a nice truck.

whip1.png.107adb652d70923bc0c5a53ab5584b86.png

1497883172_whip2.thumb.jpg.dee53cf7f37f476d5007d6b39c0d091b.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Daymon said:

Unfortunately I don't have a mustang or anything like that.

I do enjoy my car though, as it's still decently fast. Just doesn't sound nice or sound like anything special

I have a 2016 Chrysler 200 that I bought way back when, when it only had 13 miles on it after my test drive. And it has been tried and true. 

I think here pretty soon I'm going to be trading it in sadly. I think it's just about time for me to get a nice truck.

whip1.png.107adb652d70923bc0c5a53ab5584b86.png

1497883172_whip2.thumb.jpg.dee53cf7f37f476d5007d6b39c0d091b.jpg

ah man, Chrysler makes some fine cars. Still love the old 300Cs, real boss/mafia vibe to them. What kind of truck you thinking of getting?

4 hours ago, Strider said:

ah man, Chrysler makes some fine cars. Still love the old 300Cs, real boss/mafia vibe to them. What kind of truck you thinking of getting?

I was looking into a Toyota Tacoma. Or a RAM 1500. Both trucks look nice. But I was looking at the Tacoma's because I don't need a massive truck to do any pulling or anything. I just want to be able to have a truck when I need it for hauling stuff as I'm getting ready to start remodeling my house. And Tacoma's wont cost me my first born child xD

3 hours ago, Daymon said:

I was looking into a Toyota Tacoma. Or a RAM 1500. Both trucks look nice. But I was looking at the Tacoma's because I don't need a massive truck to do any pulling or anything. I just want to be able to have a truck when I need it for hauling stuff as I'm getting ready to start remodeling my house. And Tacoma's wont cost me my first born child xD

lmao completely valid points. Up here RAMs are selling with like $10k in cash incentives. Tacoma's are nice trucks, can't go wrong wither way man. Just post it up whenever you get one 😛

Edited by Strider
spelling is hard

2 hours ago, Strider said:

lmao completely valid points. Up here RAMs are selling with like $10k in cash incentives. Tacoma's are nice trucks, can't go wrong wither way man. Just post it up whenever you get one 😛

Yeah, I want a RAM 1500 night edition. Those things look so sexy. But I really don't want to pay double for my truck than I pay for my house every month lol. But then again, I don't have to go brand new. That's my only issue. I don't like buying used. Because you never know what you're truly getting until stuff just starts breaking on you. But so much cheaper.

8 hours ago, Daymon said:

Yeah, I want a RAM 1500 night edition. Those things look so sexy. But I really don't want to pay double for my truck than I pay for my house every month lol. But then again, I don't have to go brand new. That's my only issue. I don't like buying used. Because you never know what you're truly getting until stuff just starts breaking on you. But so much cheaper.

yeah I feel this. I bought a 2015 mustang new, ordered from the factory & everything. Absolutely no need for it but i don't like buying used. My current one was an executive-driven demo. Little break on the price, 9000 kilometres and full warranty. That's the way i'll be going from now on.