Yo so I thought up some stuff while I was just afk fishing. Would love to hear any feedback on anything
- Aggression potions, 99 herb requirement. Ex recipe could be: searing ashes, torstol(unf), and (?)
- Dragonbone necklace with the passive effect added to Vorkath drop table, or new passive that gives random 1-5 prayer points every 5-15s
- 200m cape perks, not sure if there are any atm besides 5% dr [ex: def gives RoL effect, mage gives chance to save runes per cast, slayer lets you pick your task or more points per task, etc.]
- Add all 200m perks to the comp cape, giving even more incentive to comp
- Clean up the discord a little? Maybe put the Non-rsps channels in their own section and remove the welcome/leaving message or put it in it's own channel?
Feedback: (Sorry for the wall of text incoming)
1) Remove gear and weapons from the Boss point shop [or revamp it completely], I genuinely believe it's hurting the eco more than helping. Some of the games content just isn't worth doing since you can just farm a low tier boss.
*Content directly affected* ToB, Cerberus, Vorkath, Pest Control, Clue Scrolls, Wildy Bosses(Pkp tickets), Warrior's guild, Demonic gorrilas ... the list goes on.
When new players are recommended to do [Starter dungeon[not even for the gear...] -> slayer [to farm keys] -> 'camp' a boss for 600 pts for scythe] then I think something needs to be looked at.
2) Too many sources for items that hurt and impact the actual progression of the game.
Gear progression is virtually non existent by farming the respective content. Barrows is worthless [reward from caskets + boxes] which means the minigame is practically useless to do. Same goes for Godwar gear too cause PvP gear is better, as well as both being available from WarScape boxes at a pretty high rate.
It's not just PvM stuff too, skilling is practically useless considering almost every skilling material is obtainable from a chest/box/monster drop in huge quantities as well as from shops. [I have no issue with how you can get them, but getting 175-275 noted yew logs from KBD at a 1/1 DR is a bit much]
*Note* Just wanted to make clear that I really enjoy the server and the content you guys have. Just some thoughts I had regarding potential issues down the road. Seen a lot of servers fail because of economies drying up/stale content.