Jump to content

Mod Cosmos

Developer
  • Content Count

    105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    53

Mod Cosmos last won the day on September 11

Mod Cosmos had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

70 Excellent

About Mod Cosmos

  • Rank
    Rune Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as new items, NPC's more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: War Ships - Captain your own upgradable War Ship as you sail the seas for NEW Treasure Maps Speak with Captain Bently (located at Pirate's Cove which is accessed from the row-boat on Player-Owned Islands) and he will offer you the option to build a War Ship for the required supplies, or briefly explain War Ships: Every War Ship comes equipped with a crew containing a Navigator, Engineer and Cannoneer which can be upgraded to a maximum of level 10 each for various supplies. Each Navigation level will make sailing journeys faster, each Cannoneer level will require less cannonballs per sail, and each Engineer level will require less Teak logs for repairs. Whilst sailing through available destinations (3 currently) players will be attacked by various Sea creatures depending on where they are sailing, and must kill all creatures that on-board their War Ship to find a Treasure map when reaching the end of each journey Players can currently sail through The Blood Trench, The Crystal Sea (level-3 Navigation required), and The Hellfire Lake (level-5 Navigation required) If players successfully defend their War Ship from Sea creatures and reach the end of the sailing destination (5min-10min depending on Navigation level) they will receive a Treasure map tier 1-3 Each Treasure map has 5 possible hints (locations) for you to dig at and receive treasure. Players have a 1:7 chance to receive treasure when digging in the correct spot, and a 6:7 chance to receive another hint. Below are the chances of receiving a Treasure map tier 1-3 Sailing through Blood Trench 80% chance for tier 1, 15% for tier 2, 5% chance for tier 3 Sailing through Crystal sea 70% chance tier 1, 20% tier 2, 10% tier 3 Sailing through Hellfire lake 60% chance tier 1, 25% tier 2, 15% tier 3 Below are the reward chances for each Treasure map tier 1-3 Tier 1 80% chance for 10-25m coins, 10k-50k blood money, 1k-2.5k cballs Tier 1 19% chance for 5k-10k cballs and 100-250 ckeys Tier 1 1% chance for rare item from Treasure Map Collection Log Tier 2 75% chance for 15-30m coins, 15k-60k blood money, 1.5k-3k cballs Tier 2 22% chance for 5k-15k cballs and 150-300 ckeys Tier 2 3% chance for rare item from Treasure Map Collection Log Tier 3 70% chance for 25-50m coins, 25k-100k blood money, 2.5k-5k cballs Tier 3 20% chance for 15k-30k cballs and 200-500 ckeys Tier 3 10% chance for rare item from Treasure Map Collection Log NEW Treasure Maps Collection Log Various NEW items that are only obtainable from Treasure maps including: Golden scroll sack (1:3 chance to receive X2 Treasure maps) Golden Parrot (neck-slot shoulder pet) (mimics the stats of a Master Icon) Blood Parrot (neck-slot shoulder pet) (mimics the stats of a Master Icon) Crystal Parrot (neck-slot shoulder pet) (mimics the stats of a Master Icon) Flaming falcon gloves (Boost all damage by 150% and cannon max damage by +150) Destructive falcon gloves (Boost all damage by 250% and cannon max damage by +250) Upgradable to Hellfire falcon gloves with a Hellfire enhancement kit (Boost all damage by 300% and cannon max damage by +300) Upgradable to Hellfire falcon gloves (i) with a Hellfire stone (Boost all damage by 350% and cannon max damage by +350) Blood Mystery Box Additions: Added Demonic bells, Demonic lamps, NEW Blood bars, and Slayer tickets Ultra Mystery Box Revamp: Replaced Flaming armour with Destruction armour Added Destruction totem, Crystal totem, Flaming Godblade, Wealth Icon, Gloves of Experience, Majestic Wings Majestic Mystery Box Revamp: Added Ganodermic (c) armour set, Ring of Corruption, Corruption Wings, Corruption Icon, Destruction Enhancement Kit, Book of Damage, Book of Wealth, etc. 2 NEW 1st Birthday Cake variations All players have a 1 in 10,000 chance every boss kill of receiving one of these cakes in-game (the previous pink and dark birthday cake variants have been discontinued!) Double Season Experience (Age of Grim) will now run until the end of the season (November 1, 2021) - Mod Cosmos
  2. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as new items, NPC's more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Blood Furnace Minigame (::bf and Minigame Teleports List) This minigame is designed to be a junk removal system which converts your un-wanted items into precious blood money at a very fair rate compared to the blood money to platinum token ratio offered by the Blood Mage at home. Players can add spare items (junk) to the Conveyor belt to transport them into the Melting pot which smelts items into blood money. Once the Melting pot has reached a capacity of at least 50,000 blood money worth, you will be able to use the pump on the furnace to get it started. Players can gain Blood Furnace Operation Levels (BFO levels) by successfully running the furnace and collecting blood money from the Blood dispenser upon completion. Every collection has a 1 in 100 chance of a player gaining a BFO level. There is a level cap of 10 for BFO levels. Operating the Furnace pump takes up to 10 pumps (3 second intervals) depending on your Blood Furnace Operations Level, at which point the furnace will begin the smelting process that takes 5 minutes at the lowest level Having a higher Blood Furnace Operation Level will result in quicker smelting time, less pumps to start the furnace and more storage in your NEW Blood storage container: Players can store blood money in their Blood storage container while earning interest on all blood money stored. While the interest is small, players can expect to make upwards of 20k-40k per hour (while online) from interest alone if they store high amounts (cap of 100m blood money stored at once at level 10 Blood Furnace Operation) To collect money from the furnace after the smelting process has completed, simply collect from the Blood dispenser to collect your earnings while having a 1 in 100-150 chance to gain 1 Blood Furnace Operation level per collection. Players will be able to speak with the Blood Mage located at the Blood Furnace to open a full detailed menu of how the process works, etc. Unique Blood Furnace Rewards Each time a player adds an item to the Conveyor belt, they will have a small chance (1 in 5,000) to receive a NEW Blood mining scroll to unlock access to the new enhanced blood coin piles in located behind the gate in the furnace area. Mining these blood coins produces 100% more blood money (double) than the blood coin pile located at home Blood coin piles can be boosted a further 100% more blood money if players find a NEW Mining helmet (blood) while adding money to the Conveyor belt (1 in 10,000 chance) Players will be able to track how many total items they've added to the furnace, as well as the number of unique rewards they've received from the Blood Furnace Collection Log PVM Shop Revamp NEW Perfect Arrows (Best-In-Slot) These arrows hit about 5x harder than Fire arrows, and are dropped by Perfected Balthazar and Golden Barrelchests More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  3. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as new items, NPC's more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Crystal Key Boss: Crystalized Champion (level-1830) 15,000,000 Hitpoints The Crystalized Champion (Group Boss) can be accessed by speaking with The Wondering Traveller inside the M'box area and sacrificing 1000 Crystal keys for 10 kills or 3500 Crystal keys for 50 kills The Crystalized Champion is very defensive against Magic damage, with only 1/5 (20%) of Magic hits landing while 4/5 (80%) of Magic hits result in 0 damage The Crystalized Champion drops NEW Ganodermic armour (crystalized) which provides +350% Damage Boost and 2-3 C'keys per boss kill PER PIECE as well as +30% Drop Rate per piece Also dropped is the NEW Saradomin sword (crystalized) which provides +450% Damage Boost and 3-5 C'keys per boss kill as well as +50% Drop Rate Also dropped is the NEW Crystalized Champion pet which provides +450% Damage Boost and 2-3 Crystal keys per boss kill Players can now access The Majestic Chest to enter the M'box area instantly by typing ::ckey to teleport to it NEW Ganodermic armour (perfected) set added to the Limited Time Shop (Ganodermic armour (c) has been removed) This is the new BIS armour offering +500% Damage Boost as well as 100% Drop Rate PER PIECE of armour (+300% Total) Infernal keys are now stackable Infernal potions, Damage potions, Master potions and Halloween potions are now stackable Players can now use un-noted Crystal keys on a bank to note them instantly (UIM QOL): --> WarScape Mystery Boxes have been converted to the same mechanics as Infernal Mystery Boxes by having their spins removed and now opening instantly ::loottoggle command added to toggle all additional loot messages from Crystal keys, Blood money and Coins related loot (must be used on each login session) More Updates Orb of Corruption now properly works with Ranged & Magic Seren's godbow (hellfire) (i) now has a 120 hitpoints heal effect (1:3 chance per shot) Seren's godbow (perfected) now has a 150 hitpoints heal effect (1:3 chance per shot) Infernal Rapiers and Infernal Defenders are now common from the Infernal Chest, with the imbued versions now being rare from the Infernal Chest (this will help new players progress faster) Seren now drops Sanguinesti staff (destructive) instead of a Sanguinesti staff (master) More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  4. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as new items, NPC's more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: Age of Grim Season Events: X2 Season Experience EVERY WEEKEND for the remainder of the season! Season Boss: The Grim Reaper (level-666) (16,666,666 hitpoints) Upon reaching a Season level of 20 (max) players will be able to use the Halloween chest at home to teleport to the Halloween Boss (Grim) Grim drops all of his precious valuables obtainable from the Halloween chest, as well as Halloween keys and more: Grim is very defensive against Melee damage, with only 1/5 (20%) of Melee hits landing while 4/5 (80%) of Melee hits result in 0 damage Grim is weak against Magic and Ranged attacks however, only able to block 1/10 hits (10%) Players should use Protect From Magic prayer when fighting Grim NEW Ganodermic Champion ticket This ticket is used to unlock access to The Ganodermic Champion boss (::ganochamp) for 30 minutes per ticket used, along with a ::ganotimer command to track your remaining time Legendary Donators are unable to use these tickets as they have no need for them, these tickets are only useable by players without Legendary Donator rank The Ganodermic Champion tickets can be purchased from the Loyalty Point Store and Blood Money Store NEW Seren's godbow (hellfire) (i) which can be created by using a Hellfire stone on a Seren's godbow (hellfire) NEW Seren's godbow (perfected) which can be created by using a Perfection Enhancement Kit on a Seren's godbow (hellfire) (i) This is the NEW Best-In-Slot bow at +500% Ranged Damage ALL Slayer keys are now stackable More Updates ALL Orbs of Damage (Destruction, Mastery, etc) now properly boost Ranged & Magic damage Orbs of Corruption and Lamps of Corruption now properly boost Magic stats Orbs of Halloween (i) now properly offer 1:7 chance of double loot from Group Bosses Halloween rings now properly work with Books of Halloween The Vote Boss now has 3m hitpoints, Galvek now has 3m hitpoints, Seren now has 2m hitpoints, Ganodermic Champion now has 15m hitpoints Items & Pets with healing effects now take priority based on the item/pet with the highest health boost Example: If you're using a weapon that boosts health to 150, but also using a Lamp of Rejuvination that boosts health to 200, the lamp heal effect will take priority over the weapon so that you do not go below 200 hitpoints Players are now notified on login when Bonus Slayer Points & Bonus Season Experience Events are ACTIVE More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  5. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as new items, NPC's more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: Season One: Age of Grim - Now ACTIVE (9/1/21 - 11-1/21) Grim has made his way into WarScape this year and already made himself welcome by throwing his large Diary on the ground next to him Grim will assign boss kill tasks such as Raiden, Lord Zamorak, Spirit of Guthix, etc. for you to kill in exchange for Season Experience which will gain you Season Levels (total of 20 levels) Grim will reward 100-150 Season Experience per task completed, as well as +5 Season Experience per NPC killed on a Halloween task Grim will also reward a base Season Experience of +3 XP per boss kill for players without a Season Pass, and +5 XP per boss kill for players with a Season Pass (Premium Rewards Unlocked) Grim especially likes Jack-o-bats and will offer 150-200 Season experience per task completed Once players reach a Season Level of 10, Season Experience rewards per Halloween task will rise from 100-150 XP per task to 150-200 XP per task There are two different kinds of Season levels, both Free and Premium which can be unlocked using the existing Season Pass: Age of Grim pass to unlock these epic rewards Next to Grim is his diary that you can take a copy of to easily view the Season Pass at anytime to check your Season level/experience as well as track rewards You will also be able to "Operate" the diary to teleport directly to your Halloween task, which can be cancelled by using ::cancelhween and sacrificing 1000 H'ween sweets per cancelled Hallween task Also with Grim making his way into WarScape is the release of Halloween keys which unlock the NEW Halloween Chest located behind the bank at home Halloween keys (stackable) can be obtained as rewards from the Season Pass, from boss kills when using a Halloween lamp, or from Jack-o-bats The Halloween Chest offers all possible Halloween rewards for the season, including the following: Grim's hood (golden) (300% Damage Boost and receive 500k-1m coins per boss kill) Grim's hood (crystalized) (300% Damage Boost and receive 1-2 C'keys per boss kill) Grim's hood (blood) (300% Damage Boost and receive 666 Blood money per boss kill) Grim's hood (hellfire) (+350% Damage Boost) Grim's hood (hellfire) can then be imbued with a Hellfire stone to offer +400% Damage Boost and +30% Drop Rate Grim's hood hellfire (i) can then be perfected with a Perfection Enhancement Kit to create the perfected hood at +500% Damage Boost and +50% Drop Rate Halloween Wings (1:20 chance to receive x2 loot from Mystery boxes) Book of Halloween (1:15 chance to receive x2 loot from solo bosses) Halloween Lamp (1:50 chance to receive 1-2 Halloween keys per boss kill) Halloween orb which can be used to imbue Halloween wings and Halloween lamps Grim Reaper pet (+400% Damage Boost and receive 666 Blood money per boss kill) The Halloween Chest Collection Log has been added as well: NEW Spawnable Solo Boss: Demonic Genie (level-1696) The Dark Genie is now able to be awoken in Demonic form using a NEW Demonic lamp that is now dropped by Penance Queen, Zalcano and Abomination (Group Bosses) and has been added as a Collection Log reward for each of these bosses The Demonic lamp is also dropped by the Ganodermic Champion (Legendary Donator Boss) Using this Demonic lamp in Taverly will summon the Demonic Genie (Similar to the Demonic Old Man) who has 3,000,000 hitpoints The Demonic Genie possesses some new and epic lamp rewards including the following: Lamp of Wealth Lamp of Bloodlust Lamp of Rejuvination Lamp of Corruption Lamp of Hellfire Demonic Genie pet --> The Demonic Genie has also been added to the Collection Logs More Updates Orbs of Wealth & Mastery no longer automatically pick-up bones or big bones Hellfire bells and Demonic handles are now stackable Hellfire bells and Demonic handles added as a Rare drop to Jack-o-bats (9/1/21 - 11/1/21) Max Combat Dummy now has 10m hitpoints (was 500k) Master totem C'key effect now works when in the totem is in your inventory (not stackable if also wearing one) More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  6. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as new items, NPC's more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Solo Boss: Demonic Old Man (level-1442) The Demonic Old Man has 2,200,000 hitpoints and must be awoken by Ringing a NEW Demonic bell which can be created by collecting a Demonic handle from Lord Zamorak (uncommon drop) and Hellfire bells from Corrupt Old Man (uncommon drop) then use them together to create the Demonic bell --> The Demonic Old Man drops various new items including new wieldable books, wands and a robe set These books include the following: Book of Wealth (+50% Drop Rate Bonus) Book of Damage (+150% Damage Boost) Book of Destruction (+250% Damage Boost) Book of Hellfire (+300% Damage Boost) The Book of Hellfire can then be imbued using a Hellfire stone (+350% Damage Boost): The Book of Hellfire (i) can then be perfected using a Perfected enhancement kit (+500% Damage Boost): Old man's wand (destructive) Old man's wand (hellfire) The Old man's wand (hellfire) can then be imbued using a Hellfire stone: The Old man's wand (hellfire) (i) can then be perfected using a Perfected enhancement kit: Sorrow robe set (hellfire) (+300% Magic Damage Boost) The Demonic Old Man has been added to the Collection Log list for Bosses Magic Combat Update ALL Sanguinesti staff variants and Old man's wand variants now allow players to cast ANY combat spell at 1-tick speed This will greatly increase Magic DPS for all players using any Sanguinesti staff or Old man's wand Hourly Spin Rewards have been added to the Collection Log list and the rewards have been buffed Slayer tickets & Slayer tickets II are now stackable per request --> Keep in mind that our Season One: Age of Grim is set to fully launch of September 1, 2021 More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  7. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as new items, NPC's more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Group Boss: Night Horror (level-1666) The Night Horror is the evolved form of The Night Terror which can be awoken using a Night Horror Key now dropped by The Night Terror Activating The Night Horror Key will awaken The Night Horror which has 6,660,000 hitpoints and is considered to be very dangerous The Night Horror has epic drops that have been added to it's own Collection Log: Night Horror Pet (+500% Damage Boost & 60% Drop Rate Bonus) --> NEW Legendary Donator Group Boss: Ganodermic Champion (level-1780) This boss can be accessed at anytime by Legendary Donators by using ::ganochamp The Ganodermic Champion has an incredible 7,500,000 hitpoints and also has epic drops that have been added to it's own Collection Log: (Keep in mind, Legendary Rank is now obtainable with in-game currency using Donator Rank Scrolls) NEW Items dropped by The Ganodermic Champion: Dinh's hellfire bulwark (+250% Melee Damage and 1:3 chance to heal to 150 hitpoints) Hellfire defender Hellfire gauntlets Hellfire boots Ganodermic Champion Pet (+450% Damage Boost & 75% Drop Rate Bonus) --> The Hellfire defender can be imbued using a Hellfire stone: Clue Scroll Rewards Improvement Master Clue Scrolls have had their rewards improved: Elite Clue Scrolls have had their rewards improved: A NEW Golden Bloodhound can now be obtained from Master Clue Scrolls which offers a 1:3 chance to receive double loot from all Clue Scrolls --> NEW Slayer blood scroll II has been added to the Slayer Point Store This scroll will upgrade the Slayer Bloodthirst perk from 5k-10k Blood money per task, to 15k-20k Blood money per task NEW Blood Mage (convert Platinum tokens into Blood money) This Blood Mage is directly north of the home bank and will convert Platinum tokens into Blood money in 3 different increments Keep in mind that our Season One: Age of Grim is set to fully launch of September 1, 2021 More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  8. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several updates such as new items, NPC's more! No client updated is needed for this update which is as follows: NEW Season Ticket: Age of Grim This ticket unlocks the first part of our up-coming season "Age of Grim" which will fully launch on September 1st, 2021 By activating this ticket, players will unlock access to the Jack-o-bat cave where new giant Jack-o-bats are flying around at 50,000 hitpoints each These Jack-o-bats drop various new Halloween rewards: Halloween sweets (Heal to 99 hitpoints): Halloween potion (Boost Attack/Str levels by 110): Orb of Halloween: Jack-o-bat pet: --> This pet can be imbued into a Jack-o-bat (i) using an Imbue orb: --> The Season Ticket: Age of Grim can be obtained as a drop from Night Terror (added to Night Terror Collection Log) as well as the Donator Shops for 10 Donator tokens This is just the early access release for the full season which will launch 9/1/2021 and end 11/01/2021 Boss Instance Zone Upgrade The Boss Instance Zone has been adjusted to offer boss spawns in increments of 10 (bulk spawns) After each boss dies, another will spawn in it's place and will keep track for you in chat After all 10 have been killed, you may use the Altar to spawn another 10 bosses of your choosing If you teleport or leave the area before all 10 of your bosses have spawned, simply re-log to use the altar again and start where you left off The Donator Spirit at home now sells Rank Scrolls for Platinum tokens when you speak with it This way players can use in-game currency (Platinum tokens) to obtain Donator ranks More Updates Destruction Enhancement Kits lowered to 10m Blood money each (was 20m) Corruption Enhancement Kits lowered to 20m Blood money each (was 40m) Hellfire Enhancement Kits lowered to 30m Blood money (was 50m) Bane (Slayer Master) can now assign Lord Zamorak, Spirit of Guthix and Dark Genie tasks Cancelling Slayer Tasks now costs 10m coins for Donators and 15m coins for regular players (Coin sink decision) Golden Anchors now have a 1:3 chance to reward coins instead of 1:1 Pest Control games now start every 30 seconds (was 45) Pest Control games now reward 250k-2.5m coins (was 1-50k) More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  9. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as new items, revamps more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Collection Logs (Bosses/Raids/Minigames/Pets/Chests/Mystery Boxes) Since this is a new system to WarScape, everyone gets to start fresh on their collections besides pets. Pets will already count in your Collection Logs if you have them. Exclusive rewards for people who complete various Collection Logs for each boss, etc. will be released in future updates NEW Daily Login Rewards These rewards can be claimed daily simply by logging it, and will show a timer after each reward claimed This Daily Login Rewards panel can be accessed anytime at home (North of the bank) by using the WarScape Database More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  10. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as new items, revamps more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Boss Zone Portal (located at home) This portal will take ALL players to a dark lair where they can use a Dark altar to spawn 1 of 8 different bosses for x amount of coins Using the portal will teleport you to 1 of 2 zones that you will share with other players, but you will not be able to attack other players' spawned bosses NEW Bond of damage (dropped by most bosses & all group bosses) This bond will grant +5% damage boost per bond use, up to 100% damage boost (20 Bonds of damage) The effects of these bonds are account-bound just like Bonds of luck Bonds of damage are currently dropped by Raiden, Lord Zamorak, Spirit of Guthix, General Zilyana, Corrupt Old Man, Dragonkin, Dusk, Giant Warmonger and ALL group bosses Dusk (Grotesque Guardians Boss) has been buffed and has new drops including the Grotesque armour (destructive) set (still an easier boss) Giant Warmonger (Boss) has been buffed and has new drops including Ancient armor (i) (still an easier boss) Ancient armor (i) can now be upgraded to Ancient armor (flaming) (+150% damage boost) by using Flaming enhancement kits Players can now use items (noted and un-noted) on a Bank chest (inventory) to automatically bank the items This requires your current bank tab that you have open to have free slots, otherwise you will be instructed to open a different bank tab when depositing items this way (Coins and Platinum tokens still convert, they do not auto-bank) More Updates: Slayer keys (tier 5) now have a 1 in 10 chance of rewarding a Slayer ticket I or II (was 1 in 30) Crystal bows (basic, attuned, perfected) now work for Crystal bow achievements Iron Man accounts now start with 5 safe lives when joining (1 safe life for Hardcores) Regular accounts now start with 200% experience boost for 60 mins and an Ultra Mystery Box Wolfy (starter pet) now offers 5% drop rate bonus (was 2%) Epic Pet Chest added to Boss Point Store Golden Barrelchests can no longer be damaged with cannons 4 Golden Barrelchests added to ::edz More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  11. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as many new items, new NPC's & more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Perfected Balthazar Slayer Boss (level-980) Perfected Balthazar can be unlocked as a Slayer Boss spawn (final form) using a NEW Slayer boss scroll III This Slayer boss scroll III can be purchased in the Slayer Point Store Using a Slayer boss scroll II to unlocked Enhanced Balthazar is REQUIRED before being able to activate a Slayer boss scroll III to unlock Perfected Balthazar Perfected Balthazar drops various new items including: NEW Perfected Balthazar pet (+350% Damage & Accuracy, and +50 Slayer points per task) NEW Perfection Orb (+500% Damage while this orb is in your inventory) NEW Perfected orb (Used to upgrade an Enhanced Balthazar (i) pet into a Perfected Balthazar pet) NEW Vanguard armour (perfected) (+350% Melee damage) NEW Viggora's chainmace (perfected) (+350% Melee damage & 1:3 chance to heal to 150 hitpoints) Seren (Global Boss) now drops a NEW Seren's godbow (destruction) Seren's godbow (destruction) boosts Ranged damage by 250% and deals 10k-25k damage on average at 1-tick speed This bow can be upgraded into a NEW Seren's godbow (hellfire) using a Hellfire enhancement kit This is by far the new BIS bow, dealing average damage of 35k-50k at 1-tick speed (The imbued version of this bow, followed by the Perfected version are in the works) Players can now use 15,000 noted Crystal keys on a Crystalized orb to create a NEW Crystalized orb (i) This effects of a Crystalized orb (i) CANNOT be stacked with a regular Crystalized orb The Vote Boss now drops 1 Donator token as an Uncommon drop, and 1-2 Donator tokens as a Rare drop, now being the only other way of looting donator tokens in-game besides Night Terror (Group Boss) More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  12. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as many new items, new NPC's & more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Golden Barrelchests (Only Killable On Slayer Tasks From Bane) These Golden Barrelchests (currently 7) are located on the top floor of the Slayer Tower, and can be teleported directly to with a Slayer helmet (or Ring of Charos) when on task from Bane Drops include several new anchors including: Golden Anchor (+200% Melee Dmg & 10m-25m coins per boss kill) Flaming Anchor (+200% Melee Dmg) Destructive Anchor (+250% Melee Dmg) Hellfire Anchor (+300% Melee Dmg) (NOT Dropped, only created by using a Hellfire enhancement kit on a Destructive Anchor) These Golden Barrelchests also drop a NEW Perfection Enhancement Kit which can upgrade Imbued Hellfire items into their final form of Perfected gear This can be done for the following items: Slayer helmet (perfected) (+350% Dmg & +50% Drop Rate) Perfected partyhat (+350% Dmg & 50% Drop Rate) Perfected wings (+300% Dmg) Perfected Godsword (+500% Melee Dmg & 50% Drop Rate) Saradomin blade (perfected) (+500% Melee Dmg) Perfection enhancement kits can only be received as a drop from Golden Barrelchests and Enhanced Balthazar Slayer Boss NEW Grotesque armour (destructive) set which can be created using Destruction enhancement kits on Frostbite Grotesque (i) armour (the imbued version of Frostbite Grotesque) Average Ranged damage raises significantly while wearing this set (20k-30k damage) NEW Grotesque armour (corrupt) set which can be created using Corrupt enhancement kits on Grotesque armour (destructive) Average Ranged damage raises significantly while wearing this set (30k-50k damage) NEW Bougie bow (destruction) which can be created by using a Destruction enhancement kit on a Bougie bow (infernal) (i) This bow is now the current BIS bow next to the Zaryte bow (destruction) - Corrupt versions are in the works as well as a NEW never-seen bow NEW Sanguinesti staff (destructive) which can be created by using a Destruction enhancement kit on a Sanguinesti staff (master) This staff deals 15k-25k Magic damage on average NEW Sanguinesti staff (corrupt) which can be created by using a Corrupt Enhancement kit on a Sanguinesti staff (destructive) This staff deals 30k-50k Magic damage on average and is the current BIS staff More Updates It now only requires 50 votes to awaken the Vote Boss (was 60) Orbs of Wealth now offer +50% Drop Rate Bonus (Not Stackable Currently) Completionist capes now reward +50 Slayer points per task, and 1 additional boss point per task Raiden (Boss) now drops the Sanguinesti staff (master) as a rare drop Sanguinesti staff (master) was significantly buffed (5k-15k Magic damage on average) Old man's wand (master) was significantly buffed (5k-10k Magic damage on average) More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  13. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as new interfaces, new items & more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Slayer Task Counter Interface This interface will show on-screen while you have an active Slayer task, if you wish to toggle it off simply use ::taskcounter NEW GIM Interface This interface can be accessed by using ::gimpanel on all Group Ironman accounts Group leaders can use this interface to kick members, and members can use this interface to leave their current group The total level of 50 cap for joining a new GIM group has also been removed NEW Slayer key (tier 5) These Slayer keys have a 1 in 90 chance of dropping while on task, and 1 in 75 chance if wearing a Slayer helmet (hellfire) variant or Slayer helmet (master) These keys have a chance at rewarding the following: 1 in 20 chance to receive a Ultra Mystery Box 1 in 25 chance to receive a Slayer ticket or Slayer ticket II 1 in 75 chance to receive a NEW Cannon booster upgrade kit 1 in 150 chance to receive a Hellfire orb 1 in 150 chance to receive a Hellfire stone or Hellfire enhancement kit NEW Cannon upgrade kit This kit can be used to imbue a Cannon booster into a Cannon booster (i) The Cannon booster (i) can then be upgraded into it's final form of a NEW Cannon booster (hellfire) with a Hellfire stone NEW Slayer helmet (hellfire (i) (+250% Dmg & Accuracy, +50% Drop Rate) which can be created using a Hellfire stone on a Slayer helmet (hellfire) NEW Zaryte bow (destruction) which can be created using a Destruction enhancement kit on a Zaryte bow (master) This bow has 2-shots similar to Bougie bows and is 1-tick speed, now being the BIS bow available More Updates Slayer Group Boss Tasks now count towards your task count even when just participating in the kill Slayer ticket stock in Slayer shop increased to 100 tickets Sang (master) staff and Old man's wand (master) have been buffed More to come! - Mod Cosmos
  14. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include several client updates such as quality of life improvements, visual fixes, performance improvements & more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Hitpoints & Prayer Status Bars: These status bars can be toggled on and off using ::statusbars These status bars support hitpoints going above 99 as some items have a bonus hitpoints effect Slayer Helm Visual Update Upgraded Slayer Helmets are now more defined and textured properly rather than completely covered in texture Wings Visual Update ALL Wings no longer show through the front-side of your character Saradomin Blades Visual Update ALL Upgraded Saradomin blades now show the handle of the blade with only the blade itself being textured Also with this client update comes several new items & features that will be released within 1-3 days: Slayer keys (tier 5) Cannon upgrade kit (Upgrades cannon boosters to increase maximum cannon damage) Slayer task counter (On-screen task counter for Slayer tasks) Huge thanks to PVM All Day for doing the majority of these improvements Stay tuned! - Mod Cosmos
  15. Greetings WarScapians, Today's updates include some client updates such as quality of life improvements, new items & more! Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows: NEW Slayer Master: Bane (level-99 Slayer required) Bane will assign primarily group boss tasks, as well as a few other bosses such as Raiden, Corrupt Old Man & Dragonkin Slayer task streaks from Bane's assignments will offer more than double the amount of Slayer points you would normally receive from Neive assignments NEW Hellfire Orb added to Enhanced Balthazar drops and the Slayer Point Store This stone is used to imbue the Enhanced Balthazar pet NEW Hellfire Partyhat (+250% Damage) which can be created using a Hellfire enhancement kit on a Destructive Partyhat NEW Saradomin blade (hellfire) (+300% Melee Damage) can be created using a Hellfire enhancement kit on a Saradomin blade (ice) (i) NEW Hellfire stone added to Enhanced Balthazar drops and the Slayer Point Store This stone can be used to imbue various Hellfire items including the following: NEW Hellfire Godsword (i) - +300% Damage, 30% Drop Rate & 1:3 chance to heal to 120 Hitpoints NEW Hellfire Wings (i) - 30% Drop Rate & 1:3 chance to heal to 120 Hitpoints NEW Hellfire Partyhat (i) - +300% Damage and 50% Drop Rate NEW Saradomin blade (hellfire) (i) - +350% Damage and 1:3 chance to heal to 120 hitpoints Group Boss Hitpoints Update Now that we can raise NPC hitpoints to greater limits, group bosses healing themselves has become unneccessary ALL Group Bosses no longer have healing abilities, and instead now have higher hitpoints Galvek & Enhanced Galvek now have 500,000 hitpoints The Vote Boss now has 500,000 hitpoints Seren & Enhanced Seren now have 350,000 hitpoints Abomination now has 300,000 hitpoints Night Terror now has 250,000 hitpoints Zalcano now has 200,000 hitpoints Penance Queen now has 150,000 hitpoints Solak now has 100,000 hitpoints In The Works Ability for players to pay X amount of coins per hour to access boss instances This will REQUIRE each player to have a Tier 2 Player-Owned Island from the Financial Advisor located at home More to come! - Mod Cosmos
×
×
  • Create New...