Sign in to follow this  
Username

QoL | Suggestions

I know most of these are probably too much to ask considering how busy ya'll have been, just spit balling ideas and things I think would be nice to see 🙂

*will add more to this if I think of more*

- Change the way you can claim votes and fix/remove the sites that don't work at all. The reward isn't worth the hassle honestly, even with an updated vote shop and rewards. EG: ;;reward 1 15 would give you 1 vote ticket 15 times for 15 vote points. *(RuneAD, Top100Arena, RSPS List, and Arena-Top100 don't count)*

- Maybe add a bug report section to discord, so small bugs can be reported easier

- Health orbs changing color when under poison/venom effects

- Clue scrolls seem very unrewarding, maybe change up the potential loot to add in like xp boosts/infernal and blood potions and removing excess junk? Specifically for hard and above clues

- Superior slayer monsters, maybe add a range/melee version of the imbued heart? Similar to super sets with a 5min cooldown? Or an infernal imbued heart, that boosts all combat stats? On par with super sets, so overloads and infernal potions are still relevant.

- Add more bosses to the slayer task pool, like Vorkath for blue dragons or infernal hydra for hydra tasks. Slayer helm(i) could also give 5% dr on task too?

- Slayer helm(i) upgrades like a Celestial Slayer helm, Infernal Slayer helm for each combat style that gives DR and extra dmg over the slayer helm(i)

- In-game timers that we could toggle to see tomb raid, daily spin, cargo loot, etc. Like potion timers, or a command that could bring up all timers to see when they're done.

- Fix or revamp the drop viewer. Pretty laggy UI and the hover is inaccurate. Also examining a monster and having it bring up it's drop table would be nice too

- Make-X would be a huge QoL, especially for fletching. Making arrows/darts is awful, even if it's only 10 times it would be huge

- Give Row(i) the ability to collect blood money from drops

- If it can be done, maybe reducing the tamed monster models so they're not so massive and we don't have to keep ;;hidepets on all the time

Edited by Username
New ideas
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Username said:

I know most of these are probably too much to ask considering how busy ya'll have been, just spit balling ideas and things I think would be nice to see 🙂

- Change the way you can claim votes and fix/remove the sites that don't work at all. The reward isn't worth the hassle honestly, even with an updated vote shop and rewards. EG: ;;reward 1 15 would give you 1 vote ticket 15 times for 15 vote points. *(RuneAD, Top100Arena, RSPS List, and Arena-Top100 don't count)*

- Maybe add a bug report section to discord, so small bugs can be reported easier

- Health orbs changing color when under poison/venom effects

- Clue scrolls seem very unrewarding, maybe change up the potential loot to add in like xp boosts/infernal and blood potions and removing excess junk? Specifically for hard and above clues

- Superior slayer monsters, maybe add a range/melee version of the imbued heart? Similar to super sets with a 5min cooldown? Or an infernal imbued heart, that boosts all combat stats? On par with super sets, so overloads and infernal potions are still relevant.

- Add more bosses to the slayer task pool, like Vorkath for blue dragons or infernal hydra for hydra tasks. Slayer helm(i) could also give 5% dr on task too?

- Slayer helm(i) upgrades like a Celestial Slayer helm, Infernal Slayer helm for each combat style that gives DR and extra dmg over the slayer helm(i)

- In-game timers that we could toggle to see tomb raid, daily spin, cargo loot, etc. Like potion timers, or a command that could bring up all timers to see when they're done.

- Fix or revamp the drop viewer. Pretty laggy UI and the hover is inaccurate. Also examining a monster and having it bring up it's drop table would be nice too

- Make-X would be a huge QoL, especially for fletching. Making arrows/darts is awful, even if it's only 10 times it would be huge

- Give Row(i) the ability to collect blood money from drops

- If it can be done, maybe reducing the tamed monster models so they're not so massive and we don't have to keep ;;hidepets on all the time

*will add more to this if I think of more*

agreed with everything, voting should be fixed asap to make people to vote.

6 hours ago, Martin said:

Some really nice ideas here imo. Nice!

Definately!

4 hours ago, Mod Cosmos said:

Great ideas! Will apply most of them in next week's updates! 🙂

Yay! Cant wait for the update

7 hours ago, Mod Cosmos said:

Great ideas! Will apply most of them in next week's updates! 🙂

Lmao ty cosmos dont rlly expect any bug reports or suggestions from me anymore, i mean you probably dont care about it because u didnt care about anything i say but thank you i now fully realized it 🙂

14 hours ago, Hiki said:

Lmao ty cosmos dont rlly expect any bug reports or suggestions from me anymore, i mean you probably dont care about it because u didnt care about anything i say but thank you i now fully realized it 🙂

Not true at all, you've had some excellent suggestions as well.

2 hours ago, Mod Cosmos said:

Not true at all, you've had some excellent suggestions as well.

Well yeah like 20% were added or fixed in the game? I still know some abuseable bugs which i even reported before the server reset and it still in the game

Edited by Hiki

1 hour ago, Hiki said:

Well yeah like 20% were added or fixed in the game? I still know some abuseable bugs which i even reported before the server reset and it still in the game

I'm all for fixing these bugs you speak of ASAP, would you DM me a list of what you have?

Sign in to follow this