Vyserien

Goals & Achievements - Iron Vys - 11/30/21

Hey everyone,

This is a 'short little' list of goals (and some Achievements) that I have made for my Ironman account: Iron Vys.

1. Maxed (2277)
  2. Prestige 10 - All skills
  3. 200m - All skills (Yes, even Taming).
    • Bonus: Assuming the Hiscores are right, I am the first Regular Ironman to do this!¬†ūüėŹ
  4. Finish WarScape Achievements
  5. Finish Achievement Dairies
  6. Obtain Completionist Cape
  7. Obtain 1 of each Taming creature
  8. Obtain Slayer Helmet (Perfected):
    • Slayer Helmet ->¬†Slayer Helmet (i)¬†->¬†Slayer Helmet (Master)¬†->¬†Slayer Helmet (Hellfire)¬†->¬†Slayer Helmet (Hellfire) (i)
  9. Obtain Perfect Falcon Gloves:
    • Flaming¬†Falcon Gloves¬†->¬†Destructive Falcon Gloves -> Hellfire Falcon Gloves -> Hellfire Flaming¬†Falcon Gloves (i)
  10. Obtain Perfected Weapon Set: [Current BIS Weapons: Old Man's Wand (Hellfire), Destruction Rapier, Bougie Bow Infernal (i)]
    • Old Man's Wand¬†(Destruction)¬†->¬†Old Man's Wand¬†(Hellfire)¬†->¬†Old Man's Wand¬†(Hellfire) (i)¬†->¬†Old Man's Wand¬†(Perfected)
    • Flaming Godsword ->¬†Destruction Godsword¬†->¬†Hellfire¬†Godsword ->¬†Hellfire¬†Godsword (i)¬†->¬†Perfected Godsword
    • Seren's Godbow (Destruction) ->¬†Seren's Godbow (Hellfire) ->¬†Seren's Godbow (Hellfire)¬†(i) -> Seren's Godbow (Perfected)
  11. Obtain ALL Orbs: [A lot of work to do here still]
    • Orb of Experience - 1 of 3 (Can make last 2 just have not done it yet).
    • Orb of Damage - 1 of 15 (Been REALLY¬†unlucky with Damage Totems...).
    • Orb of Wealth - 0 of 4
    • Orb of Mastery - 0 of 3
    • Orb of Destruction - 0 of 3
    • Orb of Corruption - 0 of 1
    • Orb of Hellfire - 0 of 1
    • Orb of Perfection - 0 of 1
    • Crystalized Orb + 15,000 Crystal Keys -> Crystalized Orb (i)
    • Orb of Halloween
    • Orb of Halloween (i)
  12. Obtain ALL Lamps:
    • AFK Lamps ~¬†Golden Lamp, Blood Lamp, Restoration Lamp, Master Lamp.
    • Bossing Lamps ~ Lamp of Wealth, Lamp of Bloodlust, Lamp of Rejuvenation.
    • Misc. Lamps ~ Halloween Lamp, Halloween Lamp (i).
  13. Obtain Endgame Lamps that allegedly exist:
    • Corruption Lamp
    • Hellfire Lamp
  14. Obtain ALL pets (Far-fetched I know lol)
  15. Complete Collection Logs (Will also take an eternity)
  16. ...And hopefully make some friends along the way ūüôā

I plan to modify and add to this list as I progress on the account, and good luck to everyone else on the grinds!

For now though, you can enjoy some screenshots from my P10/200m's. Not a massive accomplishment per se, but I am pretty proud of it.

~Vyserien

Maxed & 200m TamingP10'sIronman Hiscores - #1

Haven't been able to figure out how to edit my original posts, but for the achievement diary stuff, there are 3 that can't be done.

- The Desert Diary Elite task involving Sophanem altar, I can't even figure out how to get in there, and I believe 420 got in and the altar doesn't work.
- The Western Diary Medium task involving the Crystal Seed, Crystal Seed 420 is pretty sure you can get from the Gauntlet, I believe.  But it's stupidly difficult to do, and Strider spawned in a seed and tried to turn it into the weapon, and you can't.  So this one is broken as well.
- The Western Diary Elite task involving stringing a bow in Lletya, there is no current way into Lletya, so this one cannot be done either.

You also can't (or couldn't when I got my comp) do Theatre of Blood.  So those tasks can't be done.  After you've done everything else, just talk to Strider.

Also, gratz on being first Ironman to p10 Max Exp, and good luck on the comp!

On 12/1/2021 at 2:38 PM, Alya said:

Haven't been able to figure out how to edit my original posts, but for the achievement diary stuff, there are 3 that can't be done.

Hmmm kind of had a feeling of this so I put the date in the title. Worse comes to worst, I will post a hole new one with                  that date when I get ready to share an update lol.

- The Desert Diary Elite task involving Sophanem altar, I can't even figure out how to get in there, and I believe 420 got in and the altar doesn't work.         

I think this probably has been fixed since you guys did it. I just did it today, but it did work for me.

- The Western Diary Medium task involving the Crystal Seed, Crystal Seed 420 is pretty sure you can get from the Gauntlet, I believe.  But it's stupidly difficult to do, and Strider spawned in a seed and tried to turn it into the weapon, and you can't.  So this one is broken as well.
- The Western Diary Elite task involving stringing a bow in Lletya, there is no current way into Lletya, so this one cannot be done either.

I have not gotten into the Western Diaries yet, but I do remember you and 420 talking about it before. Definitely sounded            pretty broken lol.

You also can't (or couldn't when I got my comp) do Theatre of Blood.  So those tasks can't be done.  After you've done everything else, just talk to Strider.

Yeah, as far as I know TOB is still broken. Not complaining to be honest lol. Overall though, I am just really not looking                  forward to all the agility...

Also, gratz on being first Ironman to p10 Max Exp, and good luck on the comp!¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Thank¬†you! ūüôā