Sign in to follow this  
SirSpyro

Guess whos back.

SUP NERDS I'M BACK.

So obviously i'm SirSpyro. Iv been around this server since mid 2018 maybe a bit before that. I was one of the first 3 people to get 200m in all stats and probably top 5 in terms of wealth. Unfortunately only about 15 people total played at that time and I felt like updates were very few and far between. Mind you it was run by a completely different team basically.

It was super fun back then though just because the community was so small we all knew each other pretty well. We would hangout at home which was varrock center. Fashionscape it up and show of our random 'customs' which were normally just items that you couldn't get dropped by monsters. Like Ale of the Gods. Or even Sleds.

But either way I stayed in the discord and honestly never even noticed the transition just because I had a lot going on in my work life. Thankfully iv gotten to a point where work has slowed and i have more free time so I decided to rejoin. Its been quite enjoyable and hope to see you all at some point in-game!

Welcome back! Glad to have you with us and experiencing WarScape as it is now. It's a completely different game from even when I joined just under a year ago - I can only imaginer 2018 WarScape.

We keep on going too, hope you'll be here with us for a while 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1