Sign in to follow this  
Alya

Go-To's and Guilty Pleasures

Curious to see people's go-to games when not scaping, time killing, or games that are your guilty pleasures.

My normal go-to is Skyrim, though getting started in the game takes forever because I take that time to also go crazy with mods, so most of my time gets spent finding mods.
My guilty/not-so-guilt pleasure is Super Mario 64.  I've gotten into speedrunning it, so in my off-time, when I just don't want to do anything or nothing catches my fancy, this is the game I will default to because it's fun and mindless to me.

• Thanks 1

Go-to's for me lately have been more casual-type games. My Time at Portia/Sandrock & Stardew Valley are some of my favourites. Single-player RPGs & JRPGS are always good (Dragon Quest 11, Skyrim, Witcher 3, Trails series). I'm a sucker for anything with a good story. Looking forward to the new Baldur's Gate when it comes out.

Tried getting back into multiplayer shooting games but I'm horrendous. Apex was  embarassing so I'll stick to Borderlands if I need to shoot something.