xalion

Xalion Staff Application.

Name: xander

Username: Xalion - xinc

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?: Canada-Egypt 

Timezone: (GMT+2)

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 8+ hours

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I'm always trying to support and help players and help all new players to understand the game.

Why should we choose you over others: I consider myself trustworthy and always did my best to be as helpful as i can and i enjoy playing this server and don't plan to quit.

What are some useable skills you have?: my overall info of the game is good and i have been staff in many old servers and know how to deal with players who don't follow the rules and i don't get angry easily or abuse the power of staff .

Staff Experience: was admin-mod in old private servers until they shutdown

What are the qualities you have?: trust worthy - helpful - honest.

How long have you played WarScape?:  27 days 8 hours.

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: i will continue to support the players and help as much as i can and deal with any problems that occur if its in my power or report it back to the other staff.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: I will be there for any players that need help always even if no other staff is online.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?: yes. 

Your application has been accepted. Thank you for your interest and welcome to the team! 🙂