Cali's Server Support Application

Name: C. Caliendo

Username: Cali

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?: Arizona

Timezone: MST

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 6-7

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: 

WarScape has a great community and I feel that I could be a valuable asset as Server Support. 

Why should we choose you over others: 

I am a very active player. I maxed my account without the use of lamps and skilling knowledge came along with that for new players that have questions. 

What are some useable skills you have?: 

I work from home, so Im available to be online for the majority of the day. I graduated with a bachelors in business administration and have used that to hold various management positions in my professional career. Helping people develop is what I excel at. 

Staff Experience:

What are the qualities you have?:

I love helping new players gain game knowledge. Introducing people to how the server is ran, and supporting players when they run into an issue. 

How long have you played WarScape?: 

At this point, I have 12 days of time played. 

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position:

I would use my position to welcome players into the server, offer to walk them through the basics, and get them on their journey of account development. I would be a pillar of support for all players in regards to game knowledge, middleman for any games/transactions that called for one, and make myself available for dispute resolution. 

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:

I want to be able to help fellow staff members with events, provide information to new players, and become a valuable member of the WarScape Staff by being available and accountable for when there is a need for a helping hand. 

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand.