Sign in to follow this  
Mod Cosmos

Server Update Log #51

Greetings WarScapians,

Today's updates include some client updates such as more new items, NPC's & more!

Simply re-run your launcher (or download the updated client) to apply all updates which are as follows:

The Slayer Point Store has 4 NEW items that include the following:

NEW Slayer Ticket: Used to spawn Slayer boss on command (similar to a Vote token)

vEW1tH8.png

NEW Slayer Pay-Day Scroll: Used to unlock the NEW Slayer Pay-Day Perk which provides 50M-100M bonus coins for every task completed

pnbV0GN.png

NEW Slayer Boss Scroll: Used to unlock Imbued Balthazar as a permanent Slayer boss

3ei5aq5.png --> tBOpjwA.png

Imbued Balthazar drops double the loot that the original does, including a new set of Vanguard (destruction) armour

9ZsmuPS.png

NEW Slayer imbue scroll: Used to imbue the NEW Balthazar pet dropped by Balthazar (Provides +10 additional Slayer points per task)

caXTu43.png

Imbued Balthazar also drops a NEW Balthazar pet (i) that provides +20 additional Slayer points per task

XoRhzPY.png

NEW Thieving Loot Scroll added to Skilling Point Store

R1qP8ED.png

This scroll unlocks the NEW Loot Master Perk which doubles ALL Coin pouches received while thieving

NEW Nature Scroll added to Hespori Rare Drops

13VoEbl.png

This scroll unlocks the NEW Nature's Touch Perk which allows players to cut Majestic Trees for Nature Sweets instead of Majestic

Zalcano & Abomination (Group Bosses) now drop the NEW Galvek Token

snAJHju.png

This token spawns Galvek instantly similar to a Vote token spawning the Vote Boss

Players can now use Damage totems (i), Rings of damage (i) and Damage icons (i) on the Eternal Fire to convert them to their base form (not imbued) to sacrifice to the fire for Orbs of Damage

WJZnW2V.png

Galvek, Abomination, Seren, & The Vote Boss now have a damage cap meaning players can deal a maximum of a few thousand damage on them per hit compared to much higher hits previously (20k+)

We still have our Donation Boss in the works for you, as we want it to be great rewards!

Stay tuned!

- Mod Cosmos

• Like 1

Great update, Cosmos. Very very content packed 🙂