J money

J Money's Staff Application

Name: Joe

Username: J Money

IRL Picture: (Optional)

Where are you from?: US, Ohio

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: I spend about 12 hours a day ingame & active (when afk i log out)

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I enjoy helping out the new players, not with gear and items but with knowledge of the game and how to become 
a better player in general.

Why should we choose you over others: I don't like to compete for positions but i feel i can play the helper role because i know alot about the game already
 and can help alot of  players get started & help them understand the perks and abilites in the game.

What are some useable skills you have?: Hard grinder in-game so i learned the good/bad training,money-grindind,bossing npcs pretty quickly also read all the
server updates so i know what's new in-game and also have alot of free-time irl that i spend playing warscape.

Staff Experience: I've been a server support on a few servers helping new players and trying to build a better community 

What are the qualities you have?: The qualities i believe i have would be the free time , server knowledge , ability to teach easily & being able to actually
understand players intentions when they ask a specific question to help them with their next objective.

How long have you played WarScape?: i've played warscape for about 5 days now and  i already have 3 days and 12 hours playtime with none of that time being 
in-active or afk.

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: With my staff position i will try to make a change in the servers community by trying to stay
online as much as possible, that way nobody has an un-answered question about the game and feels like nobody is there to help.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: i'm honestly not interested in a promotion beyond helper rank, i feel all staff members play the helper role
regardless of their rank and anything beyond that wouldn't be fit for me considering i only want to help players.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?: yes, i understand.